Partial Ocean View Luxury Villa with No Resort Fees
- SQF 1,716
No Resort Fee & Direct Beach Access
Kolea 8A is the only villa in Kolea that doesn't change a resort fee and has direct beach access!
About Kolea 8a
KOLEA 8A was blessed and named “Hale Pohaikealoha.” In Hawaiian this translates to mean “home encircled with love.” This spacious garden level villa has views of the children's sand bottom pool and waterfall at the Beach Club and a view of Anaeho`omalu Bay Beach just a two-minute walk away.
Villa 8A is one of the most convenient ground floor villas located directly across from the pool and ocean access. Also, it is only a short easy walk to shops and restaurants. This 1716 sq. ft. villa has a very spacious feel and sleeps 6. It is decorated in a warm Hawaiian style. The 422 sq/ ft. lanai with mountain and ocean views has cushioned seating groups for both dining and relaxing.
Kolea Villas are the most luxurious condo complex in the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Nestled between the Marriott and the Hilton hotels, this complex boasts the closest condos to a large white sand beach. The Villas are located within a two-minute walk through ancient Hawaiian fish ponds to the beach at Anaeho’omalu Bay (“A-Bay” for short) which is one of the most beautiful beaches along the Kohala coast. It is a vast stretch of sandy beach that is great for sun bathing, snorkeling as well as scheduling numerous ocean activities available through Ocean Sports right there on the beach. Activities include scuba diving, wind surfing, kite surfing, glass bottom boat rides, sail and snorkeling cruises, and sunset sailing. Waikoloa Beach Resort provides complimentary beach lounge chairs for all Kolea guests… just bring the beach towels provided for your use from the condo.
Not only do you have direct access to the beach, all of our guests also have full use of the Kolea Beach Club, which includes an infinity edge pool overlooking the beach, a natural lava rock hot tub, and children’s sand bottom pool with waterfall, open-air exercise room, and a full kitchen with outdoor dining tables. Complimentary pool towels are also available for your use at the Beach Club only.
- Gated entrance and 24-hour security staff
- Central air conditioning with 2 zones.
- Ceiling fans in main living room and all bedrooms.
- Ocean and Mountain views
- Designer custom décor in Hawaiian style
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Master has a four-poster Hawaiian style king bed and is connected to a large marble bathroom with a soaking tub and separate large shower. There is also a walk-in closet. The bedroom has an HDTV with Netflix and a CD/DVD player.
- Queen bedroom with a large shower in the connecting bathroom. There is also a TV with Netflix.
- Twin bedroom has a connected bathroom with a tub/shower combination. There is also a TV with Netflix.
- Sectional sofa
- 50-inch HDTV
- CD/DVD player
- Table with extension for intimate or large dining
- Fully furnished with granite countertops
- African Mahogany cabinetry
- Viking appliances
- Sub-zero refrigerator
- Viking beverage center
- The spacious 422 sq. ft. outdoor lanai focuses on breathtaking tropical scenery and partial ocean and mountain views
- Retractable pocket doors bring together the lanai and living areas in a natural flow
- Viking outdoor kitchen with wet bar, mini refrigerator and grill
- Private lanai off master bedroom for those quiet times
- Private garage
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
- Laundry room with washer and dryer; ironing board and iron
- Baby pack and play crib with sheets
- Children’s chairs for meals
- Free local telephone
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Coolers/ beach towels for beach activities
- Fully stocked kitchen with rice cooker
- Spa bath products in each bathroom
Waikoloa Beach Resort on the South Kohala coast of the Big Island boasts the sunniest weather of all the islands. The resort is home to the Kings’ Shops with many high-end specialty stores as well as a convenience store for some grocery items. The Queens’ Marketplace has many specialty shops and a larger grocery store… plus a new movie theater.
Kolea means “one who takes and leaves”. We would like all of our guests to take a little bit of Hawaii Heaven with them once they leave the island; the great memories, a feeling of relaxation, and best of all a true appreciation for what is the “aloha” spirit.
WELCOME TO OUR HAWAIIAN HOME
AND ENJOY YOUR STAY
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE KOLEA
RESERVE VILLA 8A TODAY!
3 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
Sleeping1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingCooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, Telephone, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymShared Fitness-Room, Heated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Shared Garden, Gated-Community